Photograph of the front exterior of B'nai Abraham Congregation taken in 1922. The building, at the corners of Ninth Street and Thirteenth Avenue South in Minneapolis, was originally a Methodist church.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .