An aerial photo showing the fairgrounds in Waconia, circa the 1940s or 1950s. Shows the back of the grandstand in the bottom left of the image. Cars and busses are seen in the middle of the photo.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .