The first City Hall building of Waconia, c.1890. This building was destroyed during the Waconia Cyclone on August 20, 1904. When the upper floor fell, wooden chairs on that floor remained standing perfectly straight in their rows.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .