Northrup King seed bag for Grimm alfalfa

Northrup King seed bag for Grimm alfalfa

Northrup King seed bag for Grimm alfalfa, c.1956. Grimm alfalfa was the first winter-hardy alfalfa in North America.

Northrup King trade sign

Northrup King trade sign

Double-sided, wood-framed, painted trade sign advertising Northrup, King and Company's Sterling seed corn, 1917. Made by the E.E. Peterson Sign Company.

Northrup, King and Company automatic weighing machine

Northrup, King and Company automatic weighing machine

Northrup, King and Company automatic weighing machine, 1917. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.

Northrup, King and Company load of popcorn

Northrup, King and Company load of popcorn

Northrup, King and Company load of popcorn, 1920. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.

Northrup, King and Company offices on Hennepin Avenue

Northrup, King and Company offices on Hennepin Avenue

Northrup, King and Company offices on Hennepin Avenue, c.1915.

Northrup, King and Company seed laboratory

Northrup, King and Company seed laboratory

Northrup, King and Company seed laboratory, 1917. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.

Northrup, King and Company seed separator/cleaner

Northrup, King and Company seed separator/cleaner

Northrup, King and Company seed separator/cleaner, 1917. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.

Northrup, King and Company Sterling Chick Feed bag

Northrup, King and Company Sterling Chick Feed bag

Northrup, King and Company Sterling Chick Feed bag, dated between 1921 and 1950. Printed with nutritional information and an ingredient list.

Color photograph of a Northwest angle marker and author William E. Lass provides a sense of the marker's scale, 1972.

Northwest Angle marker

Photograph of William E. Lass at boundary monument 925, looking north to the northwest corner of Lake of the Woods. This is the northernmost marker on the meridian strip between Buffalo Bay and Northwest Angle Inlet. Photographed by William E. Lass on May 23, 1972.

Northwest end of Northwest Angle Inlet, Lake of the Woods

Photograph of the northwest end of Northwest Angle Inlet, Lake of the Woods. Photographed by William E. Lass on May 23, 1972.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia