Veteran Ribbon Badge of the 5th Minnesota Regiment
Family at Wildwood Park, c.1899.
View from the north hillside showing the E.W. Davis Works of the Reserve Mining Company and the harbor, c.1965.
A view of the crowd at the Minnesota State Fair, c. 1910.
View of downtown Minneapolis, First National-Soo Line Building at Second Avenue South and Fifth Street at center, 1966. Photographer: Norton and Peel.
View of east front, looking northwest - Endion Passenger Depot, 1504 South Street, Duluth, St. Louis County, MN
View of Hinckley's main street in 1894, the morning after a fire destroyed the town.
Black-and-white image from Michael Nowack's album of Lake Minnetonka photographs, 1881.
Interior of Goodsell Observatory, showing its new telescope, 1891. Photographer: John Runk.
View of the Incline and Central Hillside from a grain elevator on Rice's Point, about 1910.
Seventh Avenue West, Duluth
Creator: V. O. Hammon Publishing Company
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .