Baptiste Lasallier, Ho-Chunk leader with Charles Mix, Indian Agent, and a trade merchant, 1857.

Baptiste Lasallier, Ho-Chunk leader with traders

Baptiste Lasallier, Ho-Chunk leader with Charles Mix, Indian Agent, and a trade merchant, 1857.

Photograph taken at the bar mitzvah of Leland Fleisher at Adath Jeshurun Synagogue in Minneapolis.

Bar mitzvah of Leland Fleisher at Adath Jeshurun Synagogue

Photograph taken at the bar mitzvah of Leland Fleisher at Adath Jeshurun Synagogue in Minneapolis. With Fleisher are Rabbi Morris Gordon (left) and Cantor Morris Amsel (right). Created by Makler Photography on January 26, 1952.

photograph of a train in a clay pit, filled with clay

Barclay workers at Zumbrota

A Barclay Brick and Tile Company locomotive pulls three railcars filled with clay from the Zumbrota factory's pit.

photograph of people on the newly constructed stairway

Barn Bluff stairway

The newly completed Barn Bluff stairway, shown about 1929, provided hikers a safer trail to the summit. Construction for a 1960 highway bridge caused the destruction of this route but many of its stairs were saved. They became a part of a 1983 staircase to the bluff-top.

Basilica of St. Mary, Sixteenth and Hennepin, Minneapolis

Basilica of St. Mary, Sixteenth and Hennepin, Minneapolis

Basilica of St. Mary, Sixteenth and Hennepin, Minneapolis, July 25, 1925.

Black and white photograph of the Polars Club basketball team, sponsored by the Emanuel Cohen Center in North Minneapolis, 1935.

Basketball champions, Emanuel Cohen Center, Minneapolis

Polars Club basketball team, sponsored by the Emanuel Cohen Center in North Minneapolis, 1935.

The Bathhouse at Wildwood, c.1915.

Bathhouse at Wildwood, White Bear Lake

The Bathhouse at Wildwood, c.1915.

Bathing at Wildwood, c.1910.

Bathing at Wildwood

Bathing at Wildwood, c.1910.

photograph of a Battenberg lace table cover

Battenberg lace table cover

Battenberg lace linen table cover. Circular net center with Battenberg lace edging. Tape work is joined with needle made spiders and eyelets with needle made buttonhole stitch and mesh fillings. Made at the lace school of the Bishop Whipple Mission, Morton, MN.

Battle flag of the First Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment

Battle flag of the First Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment

A regimental battle flag of the First Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment, presented to the regiment by Governor Alexander Ramsey in April 1863.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia