Girls with dolls at the Emanuel Cohen Center in Minneapolis c.1925. Photograph by Sweet.
Girls with dolls at the Emanuel Cohen Center in Minneapolis, c.1925. Photograph by Sweet.
Thirty-nine barrel-drawn, unevenly faceted glass beads created in the eighteenth or early nineteenth century.
Glazed earthenware bookend impressed "Handicraft Guild/Minneapolis" on back, c.1905–1918.
Photograph of Glensheen Mansion, the early 1900s home of Chester A. Congdon at 3300 London Road in Duluth, taken in 1965.
Glenwood and Lake Whipple, Pope County, Minnesota from An Illustrated Historical Atlas of the State of Minnesota,1874
Ard Godfrey operated this mill on Minnehaha Creek below the falls before the land was acquired as a park.
The Dakota leader Good Thunder (seated) and his family. Photographed at the Lower Sioux Dakota community in Redwood County c.1900.
The Goodhue County Courthouse, 1972. Governor Floyd B. Olson officiated at the opening of the new Goodhue County Courthouse in January 1932. It is still in use today.
Cannon Falls' updated Goodhue Mill, which was among the county's leading flour producers, beside the Cannon River, 1909.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .