A resource for reliable information about significant people, places, events, and things in Minnesota history.
Tablet to Peter M. Gideon, one-half mile north of Highway 7, Shorewood, 1936. Photograph by A.F. Raymond.
Taconite pellets, c.1950.
The large delta created by taconite tailings at Silver Bay (seen here in 1963) led to the closing of the Reserve Mining Company's plant in 1980.
Taoyateduta (Little Crow IV), 1862.
A curling team at the St. Paul Curling Club, c.1935.
Ted Kolderie, Citizens League executive director from 1967 to 1980
Temperance Baldwin Lane Kelley (Mrs. Oliver H. Kelley), c.1860.
Participants in a patriotic pageant held at Temple Israel in Minneapolis, c.1939.
Photograph of the exterior of Temple Israel in Duluth. Photographed by Phillip Prowse c.2010.
Temple Israel, 2324 Emerson Avenue South, Minneapolis, 1963. The building was completed in 1928, having been built on top of a Temple House that had served as a location for meetings and classrooms.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .