Black and white photograph of Cameron Booth posing with a watercolor, 1937.

Cameron Booth posing with a watercolor

Cameron Booth posing with a watercolor, 1937.

Camp at Traverse des Sioux

Camp at Traverse des Sioux

A drawing of the camp at the treaty negotiation site by Frank B. Mayer, 1851.

Camp Buford, Helena, Ark. Sixth Minnesota Infantry

Camp Buford, Helena, Arkansas Sixth Minnesota Infantry

Camp Buford, Helena, Arkansas, 1864. The Sixth spent four and a half months garrisoning Helena, during which time many men died or fell ill from disease.

Black and white photograph of Camp Cody, Deming, New Mexico, 1917.

Camp Cody, Deming, New Mexico

Camp Cody, Deming, New Mexico, 1917. Home to the Thirty-fourth Division from August 1917 to August 1918. Image provided by the Minnesota Military Museum.

Black and white photograph of a camp dining hall, Company 707, Civilian Conservation Corps camp at Deer River, ca. 1936.

Camp dining hall

Camp dining hall, Company 707, Civilian Conservation Corps camp at Deer River, ca. 1936.

Black and white photograph of the camp of Brackett's Battalion near Fort Berthold, Dakota Territory, 1865.

Camp of Brackett's Battalion near Fort Berthold

Camp of Brackett's Battalion near Fort Berthold, Dakota Territory, 1865.

Black and white photograph of the headquarters of Brackett's Battalion near Sioux City, Iowa, 1865.

Camp of Brackett's Battalion near Sioux City

Headquarters of Brackett's Battalion near Sioux City, Iowa, 1865.

Black and white photograph of campers gathering outdoors at Camp Ramah, 1986.

Camp Ramah

Campers gather outdoors at Camp Ramah, 1986. From the Sharron and Oren Steinfeldt Photography Collection of the Nathan and Theresa Berman Upper Midwest Jewish Archives.

Color image of the Camp Ripley cantonment area, 2015.

Camp Ripley cantonment area

The Camp Ripley cantonment area in 2015, looking north. Warehouse and post-wide service areas are in the forefront and to the left. Billets and troop training areas are on the right and top. In the middle is Miller Army Airfield.

Black and white photograph of Camp Ripley’s first armory, located just inside the main gate, was completed in 1937.

Camp Ripley’s first armory

Camp Ripley’s first armory, located just inside the main gate, was completed in 1937. A new armory, adjoining a new post headquarters, was opened in 1980.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia