Photograph (1886) of the original House of Hope Presbyterian Church at Fifth and Exchange Streets in downtown St. Paul. The church later moved to 797 Summit Avenue, where it operates today. This is where the musical performances and some of the speeches of the 1902 meeting were held.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © MNHS.