Full view of the 257-foot electric light mast at Bridge Square, Minneapolis, c.1884.
Lincoln Mill, Anoka, Minnesota, c.1890. Lithograph by Louis Haugg.
Lions Club meeting at Northeast Neighborhood House, 1926.
Lithograph on paper by Wanda Gág, 1930.
Black and white lithograph print on paper of Swede Hollow by Vera Andrus, c.1936.
Dakota Chief Taoyateduta (Little Crow IV) sketched at Traverse des Sioux, Minnesota Territory in 1851 by artist Frank Blackwell Mayer
Water color painting of Little Crow’s Village on the Mississippi by Seth Eastman c.1846–1848.
Little Crow's village c.1846–1848 on lands which were ceded to the United State by the Treaty of Mendota.
Ho-Chunk leader Little Hill was one of his people's leading orators, c.1865.
Adam Marty with Peter Hall, John Goff, and Charles Lockwood surviving members of the Last Man's Club, c.1917.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .