Main Concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul, 1948.
The main entrance of the Minnesota Building, 2009. Above the entrance are the Minnesota and eagle medallions. Photograph by Thomas R. Zahn.
Main Street at the Milford Mine location, showing the lake that flooded the mine, 1924.
Main Street of the Milford Mining Company in Crosby, 1924.
Zumbrota's Main Street, c.1925. The community was founded in 1856 during Minnesota territorial period by a New England emigration society.
Major Alfred B. Brackett, c.1863.
Major Brackett and his aide, Van Garren, at a camp in Dakota Territory, 1864.
Major General Norman Kirk, Surgeon General of the Army, inspecting Minnesota-made artificial limbs, December 6, 1943.
Making artificial limbs at Minneapolis Artificial Limb Company, Minneapolis, 1945.
Workers making signs for the school police, c.1930.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .