Lower section of the electric light mast at Bridge Square, Minneapolis, c.1883.
Old Main in winter, Mankato State Teachers College, 1929.
Old Main and students from Mankato Normal School, 1874.
Old Savage Building Tower, 1941. Lithographer: Alexander Oja.
Oline Pind Muus, c.1850s.
Oliver H. Kelley, c.1875.
Oliver H. Kelley, c.1900.
Moving the Oliver Mining Company Clubhouse, 1920. This structure was so large that it had to be cut into two pieces to make the move.
Oliver Iron Mining Company’s first location at Soudan, St. Louis County, 1884.
Oliver Kelley home marker, Sherburne County, 1937. Photograph by Everett E. Edwards.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .