Black-and-white matted photograph of the exterior of Temple of Aaron in 1916.
Black-and-white photograph of Temple of Aaron's 1968 confirmation class.
Firefighters fight the blaze at St. Paul's Temple of Aaron in 1952.
Photograph of Temple of Aaron's Mississippi River Boulevard building taken by C.J. Larson c.1956.
Panoramic view of the Stone Arch and Tenth Avenue bridges.
Photograph of veteran officers of the Tenth Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment taken in September of 1906.
Photograph of a group of Tenth Minnesota Volunteer Infantry veterans taken on September 6, 1905 by Edward Augustus Bromley.
Portrait of the three Andrews Sisters, from top: LaVerne, Patty, and Maxene, April 7, 1952.
Lithograph interpretation of the Battle of Birch Coulee, 1912.
The Beacon Hill Pavilion, seen here about 1892, was built at the top of the Incline as an attraction to increase ridership.
Seventh Avenue West and Eighth Street, Duluth
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .