St. Paul's Central Park, c.1956. Its view looks south along Central Park Place West; the former Blood mansion is in the foreground.
Graphite drawing of St. Paul by Seth Eastman, 1848.
Graphite drawing by Adlof Hoeffler of St. Paul, 1849.
St. Peter Armory, 1921.
St. Peter Armory, c.1997.
St. Peter Claver Catholic Convent, 1975.
Members of the St. Peter Post of the Grand Army of the Republic standing in formation, 1896.
Photograph of students gathered in front of St. Peter's Lutheran School near Watertown, c.1920s. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.
Stacking cartons of Green Giant peas and Niblets corn, 1940.
Staff of the Emanuel Cohen Center in Minneapolis, 1948.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .