View of Lowry District of Minneapolis, Thomas Lowry residence in foreground, 1886.
Thomas Lowry’s country estate in Monticello, Minnesota, 1910.
Thomas Lowry’s private streetcar, exterior, c.1912.
Thomas Parke Gere, First Lieutenant and Adjutant with the Fifth Minnesota Volunteer Infantry. Medal of Honor Recipient, c.1863.
Portrait of Thomas Wilson, 1899.
Three Egekvist Bakery store clerks, 1947.
Three members of the school police; note their signs, badges, and Sam Browne belts, c.1933.
Photograph of the exterior of Tifereth B’nai Jacob Congregation at 810 Elwood Avenue in Minneapolis. Taken by the Minneapolis Star Journal Tribune in 1948.
Photograph of the exterior of Tifereth Israel Synagogue in Duluth. Tifereth Israel merged with Temple Emanuel in 1969 to form Temple Israel.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .