Note written from D. F. McDermott to James J. Hill on August 6, 1890, regarding supplies ordered by Mr. Ledwidge of Clontarf Township. Mr. Ledwidge trained Hill’s hunting dogs. Letter is from the Hill Family Collection, Minnesota Historical Society, St. Paul.
The Oak Park Home for Children (formerly the Jewish Sheltering Home for Children) at 1704–1708 Oak Park Avenue in Minneapolis, 1948. Forms part of the Sharron and Oren Steinfeldt Photography Collection at the Nathan and Theresa Berman Upper Midwest Jewish Archives (University of Minnesota, St. Paul).