Minnesota Historical Society M-Flame Logo
Graphite drawing by Adlof Hoeffler of St. Paul, 1849.

St. Paul, Minnesota Territory

Graphite drawing by Adlof Hoeffler of St. Paul, 1849.

Black and white photograph of the St. Peter Armory, 1921.

St. Peter Armory

St. Peter Armory, 1921.

Color image of the St. Peter Armory, c.1997.

St. Peter Armory, Nicollet County

St. Peter Armory, c.1997.

Color image of the Cathedral of St. Paul’s St. Peter chapel. Photographed by Paul Nelson on July 16, 2014.

St. Peter chapel

The Cathedral of St. Paul’s St. Peter chapel. Photographed by Paul Nelson on July 16, 2014.

photograph of convent building

St. Peter Claver Catholic Convent, 389 North Oxford, St. Paul

St. Peter Claver Catholic Convent, 1975.

St. Peter Grand Army of the Republic.

St. Peter Grand Army of the Republic

Members of the St. Peter Post of the Grand Army of the Republic standing in formation, 1896.

Photograph of St. Peter's Lutheran School near Watertown c.1920s. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.

St. Peter's Lutheran School

Photograph of students gathered in front of St. Peter's Lutheran School near Watertown, c.1920s. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.

Stacking cartons of Green Giant peas and corn, Minnesota Valley Canning Company, LeSueur.

Stacking cartons of Green Giant peas and corn, Minnesota Valley Canning Company, LeSueur.

Stacking cartons of Green Giant peas and Niblets corn, 1940.

Black and white photograph of staff of the Emanuel Cohen Center in Minneapolis, 1948.

Staff at the Emanuel Cohen Center, Minneapolis

Staff of the Emanuel Cohen Center in Minneapolis, 1948.

Color image of a stained glass window inside St. Mary’s Orthodox Cathedral in Minneapolis. Photographed by Paul Nelson on June 10, 2014.

Stained glass window inside St. Mary’s Orthodox Cathedral, Minneapolis

Stained glass window inside St. Mary’s Orthodox Cathedral in Minneapolis. Photographed by Paul Nelson on June 10, 2014.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia