Black-and-white image from Michael Nowack's album of Lake Minnetonka photographs, 1881.
Black and white photograph taken from the St. James Hotel in 1857. The Hennepin Avenue Bridge appears in the background.
A view of Sogn and Sogn Valley south of Cannon Falls, shows the small trading point, c.1910. Farmers formed the Sogn Cooperative Dairy Association here, one of the county's most successful cooperatives, in 1899.
Painting showing a view of St. Paul, 1855.
Photograph taken by Benjamin Franklin Upton from the steeple of the Ramsey County Courthouse in St. Paul, 1857. The Day and Jenks drug store appears in the middle-left of the image.
Interior of Goodsell Observatory, showing its new telescope, 1891. Photographer: John Runk.
Black and white photograph of the Hennepin Avenue Bridge looking toward Nicollet Island, c.1865.
View of the Incline and Central Hillside from a grain elevator on Rice's Point, c.1910.
Seventh Avenue West, Duluth
Creator: V. O. Hammon Publishing Company
Tinted photographic postcard on paper. Its view faces northwest across Central Park toward the (then new) State Capitol, c.1915.
View of west rear, looking east - Endion Passenger Depot, 1504 South Street, Duluth, St. Louis County, MN
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .