Image depicting the 1876 Chaska brick Wendelin and Julianna Grimm house, showing 1924 Grimm alfalfa marker in foreground, 2004.
Photograph of a brick manufactured at the Imdieke brick yard between 1883 and 1915 in Meire Grove.
Photograph of the brickyard run by Herman and Joseph Imdieke c.1890. From the Fred W. Peterson archival collection, Stearns History Museum, St. Cloud.
Photograph of Indian delegation to Washington, D.C., ca. 1868. Hole in the Day is standing on the balcony, to right of second pillar from the left
Map of Indian Land Cessions and Reservations to 1858, including the lands ceded by the Dakota in 1851.
American Indians loading logs at Ponemah Point, Red Lake Reservation, c.1940.
Glass inkwell with lid belonging to Knute Nelson, c.1890.
Photograph of the interior of Adas Israel Congregation in Duluth. Photograph by Phillip Prowse c.2010.
The interior of Cottage One at the State School, c.1900.
Color photograph of the interior of Bet Shalom Congregation in Minnetonka. Photographed by Phillip Prowse c.2010.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .