Black and white photograph of the groundbreaking ceremony for the Emanuel Cohen Center at 1701 Oak Park Avenue in Minneapolis, 1939.

Groundbreaking for the Emanuel Cohen Center, 1701 Oak Park Avenue, Minneapolis

Groundbreaking ceremony for the Emanuel Cohen Center at 1701 Oak Park Avenue in Minneapolis, 1939.

Black and white photograph of the groundbreaking ceremony for the Emanuel Cohen Center at 1701 Oak Park Avenue in Minneapolis, 1939.

Groundbreaking for the Emanuel Cohen Center, 1701 Oak Park Avenue, Minneapolis

Groundbreaking ceremony for the Emanuel Cohen Center at 1701 Oak Park Avenue in Minneapolis, 1939.

photograph of a group of Civil War veterans

Group of 7th Minnesota Veterans

Seventh Minnesota Volunteer Infantry veterans photographed in September 1905.

Group of children being escorted by School Police.

Group of children being escorted by School Police.

The safety patrol at work, c. 1930.

Group of clergymen

Group of clergymen

John Ireland (center) with a group of clergymen, c.1905.

Group of patients, State Sanatorium

Group of patients, State Sanatorium

Group of patients at the Minnesota State Sanatorium, 1915. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.

Group of students at Hamline University, Red Wing; c. 1861

Group of students at Hamline University, Red Wing; c. 1861

Group of students at Hamline University, Red Wing; Margaret Fraser Sumner in back row with braids

Black and white photograph of Minnesota Home Defense squadron which took over Sell Airfield in 1941.

Guards at Sell Airfield

Minnesota Home Defense squadron that took over Sell Airfield in 1941.

a gum tree mortar made by a Civil War soldier

Gum-tree mortar barrel

Mortar barrel made from the trunk of a gum tree and bound with iron bands. The mortar was made by a member of the 7th Minnesota Infantry Regiment and used during the siege of Spanish Fort, Alabama, part of the March-April 1865 campaign against Mobile.

Black and white photograph of gym class at the State School, 1912.

Gym class, Owatonna State School

Gym class at the State School, 1912.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia