Main Street of the Milford Mining Company in Crosby, 1924.
Zumbrota's Main Street, c.1925. The community was founded in 1856 during Minnesota territorial period by a New England emigration society.
Major Alfred B. Brackett, c.1863.
Major Brackett and his aide, Van Garren, at a camp in Dakota Territory, 1864.
Workers making signs for the school police, c. 1930.
Man with bicycle, c.1895. Photographer: Guy M. Baltuff.
Man with vegetables grown from Northrup, King seeds, 1921. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.
Manannah Mills, Manannah, Meeker Co., Minn. from An Illustrated Historical Atlas of the State of Minnesota,1874.
Map of the Red Lake Reservation in 1911, showing the 1907 mill site on Lower Red Lake. Creator: Albert Henderson, Office of Indian Affairs. Publisher: Department of the Interior.
Map of the Split Rock Lighthouse historic site c.2010.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .