Two story building with poeple standing and sitting on second floor porch, c.1880. Man seated on first floor porch. Sign on building "LAKE HOUSE/ A.F. SCHUTZ PROP". Dirt street. Man holding the reins on a horse which has a rider. Wood pile visible on left side of building.
This was one of the hotels contributing to Waconia being a summer tourist destination.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © MNHS.