Mrs. Cornelius and son standing by their log house, homesteaded in 1912.They were resettled as part of the Beltrami Island reforestation project. Photographed by Paul Carter for the Farm Security Administration in 1936.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © MNHS.