Municipal Stadium was the home of the Rox from 1948–1970. This photograph is taken down the third base line and shows the main grandstand and press box, c.1950. From the Stearns History Museum and Rearch Center, St. Cloud, and donor Ed Stockinger.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .