Photograph of the front exterior of B'nai Abraham Congregation taken in 1922. The building, at the corners of Ninth Street and Thirteenth Avenue South in Minneapolis, was originally a Methodist church.
Photograph taken at the bar mitzvah of Leland Fleisher at Adath Jeshurun Synagogue in Minneapolis. With Fleisher are Rabbi Morris Gordon (left) and Cantor Morris Amsel (right). Created by Makler Photography on January 26, 1952.