Photograph of William E. Lass at boundary monument 925, looking north to the northwest corner of Lake of the Woods. This is the northernmost marker on the meridian strip between Buffalo Bay and Northwest Angle Inlet. Photographed by William E. Lass on May 23, 1972.
The Oak Park Home for Children (formerly the Jewish Sheltering Home for Children) at 1704–1708 Oak Park Avenue in Minneapolis, 1948. Forms part of the Sharron and Oren Steinfeldt Photography Collection at the Nathan and Theresa Berman Upper Midwest Jewish Archives (University of Minnesota, St. Paul).