A resource for reliable information about significant people, places, events, and things in Minnesota history.
Cellophane-wrapped paper package containing red 'SCOTCH/BRAND/Plastic Tape', by Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company, St. Paul, Minnesota, 1943–1963.
During the 1991 World Series, fans wrote notes to the Twins on Post-its that were added to a large mural.
An early version of a Post-it Note, 1986.
This regimental flag was carried by the Third Minnesota during the latter half of the war.
4-H Club Building on the Murray County Fairgrounds in Slayton, 1936.
A 4-H Club exhibitor with a dairy steer at the Murray County Fair, ca. 1920s. From the archives of the University of Minnesota Extension, Murray County.
A 4-H livestock auction at the Murray County Fair, ca. 1980s. From the archives of the University of Minnesosta Extension, Murray County.
4-H Potato Club members Alvin Tofte, Andrew Tofte, and Hjalmar Tofte,1918.
4th Ave S at 37th St, Minneapolis, 1957.
Home designed by Bert Keck in 1915 for Crookston realtor Clarence Lumpkin, 2016.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .