Photograph of the northwest end of Northwest Angle Inlet, Lake of the Woods. Photographed by William E. Lass on May 23, 1972.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .