Ping Pong game at the Jewish Educational Center Annex, St. Paul

Black and white photograph of two boys playing ping pong at the Jewish Educational Center Annex while a group of children looks on, 1940.

Description

Two boys playing ping pong at the Jewish Educational Center Annex while a group of children looks on, 1940. In 1936, the J. E. C. annexed an adjacent home to be used for children's groups and arts and crafts classes. The annex was closed in 1940 and activities shifted to Mt. Zion and Temple of Aaron.

© Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest

Holding Location

Nathan and Theresa Berman Upper Midwest Jewish Archives, University of Minnesota

More Information

Articles

Topics