A view of Red Wing's crowded riverfront with Barn Bluff in the background, c. 1910. Levee Park, completed in 1905, occupies this space today.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .