Photograph taken at a 1952 ceremony marking the start of construction of an addition to Sons of Jacob Synagogue in St. Paul. Present are Rabbi Morris C. Katz, Morris B. Kuller, Samuel Neren, and Joseph Adelman.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .