Temple Israel at its Tenth Street and Fifth Avenue South location in Minneapolis. Photographed in 1890. The building was constructed in 1888 after the land lease on a previous building expired.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .