Tri-State marker at the junction of the states of Minnesota, Iowa, and South Dakota, looking north. The marker was originally erected in 1859. Photographed by William Lass on June 29, 2009.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .