Flour mills and grain elevators overlook Red Wing’s crowded riverfront, c. 1900.
Red Wing Sewer Pipe factory employees are pictured about 1910 with some of their wares stacked and ready for shipment.
Original Red Wing Shoe Factory built in 1905
Henry Lewis's 1855 lithograph shows Red Wing's village forty years after Tatankamani (Red Wing) brought his followers there.
Charles Biederman sculpture from 1936. Enamel on wood; size: 45¾ x 10 in.
This image shows the remains of the Sanitarium after it was burned to the ground on November 8, 1997.
Remnants of Red Wing Mills ruins are visible next to the plant's 136-foot-high chimney in this photo of the city's Mississippi River waterfront c.1885.
Scene depicting an old J.R. Watkins wagon and salesman, c.1870.
Ribbon badge worn by a Minnesota delegate at the 1892 Republican National Convention in Minneapolis.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .