Looking up the Incline from Superior Street

Looking up the Incline from Superior Street

Looking up the Incline from Superior Street, about 1907. The Incline is at it appeared in the years 1902-1911, with only a single car.
Seventh Avenue West and Superior Street, Duluth

Looking up the Incline from Superior Street.

Looking up the Incline from Superior Street.

Looking up the Incline from Superior Street. The Incline is as it appeared in the period 1911–1939.

Looking west across downtown Duluth

Looking west across downtown Duluth

Looking west across downtown Duluth, with the Incline in profile on the hillside, c.1910.

Creator: Duluth Photo Engraving Company

Black and white Carte-de-visite of Loren Webb, Captain, Eleventh Minnesota Infantry Regiment, Company D. c.1861-1865.

Loren Webb, Captain, Eleventh Minnesota Infantry, Company D.

Carte-de-visite of Loren Webb, Captain, Eleventh Minnesota Infantry Regiment, Company D., c.1861-1865.

Black and white photograph of Loring Cascade, 1920.

Loring Cascade at Glenwood Park, Minneapolis.

Loring Cascade, 1920. Loring donated this artificial waterfall in 1917.

Black and white photograph of Loring Park pavilion, Minneapolis.

Loring Park pavilion, Minneapolis.

Loring donated this shelter at Loring Park in 1906.

Loring Park with a view of St. Mary's Basilica, Minneapolis

Loring Park with a view of St. Mary's Basilica, Minneapolis

Loring Park with a view of St. Mary's Basilica, Minneapolis. Postcard, c.1917.

Louise Wright Mayo, wife of Dr. William W. Mayo

Louise Wright Mayo, wife of Dr. William W. Mayo

Louise Wright Mayo, wife of Dr. William W. Mayo, c.1860. Photographer: Easton's Photograph Gallery.

Lower Dam Hydro Plant and Lower Dam, St. Anthony Falls

Lower Dam Hydro Plant

Lower Dam and Lower Dam Hydro Plant, St. Anthony Falls, designed by William de la Barre, c.1898.

Black and white photograph of the Lower Sioux Agency Building, 1897.

Lower Sioux Agency Building

The Lower Sioux Agency building, 1897. The people standing in the foreground are likely the Knueppels, who converted the building into a dwelling in 1891.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia