A resource for reliable information about significant people, places, events, and things in Minnesota history.
Photograph of Earl Bakken. From the Pioneers of the Medical Device Industry in Minnesota Oral History Project.
An earlier version of the entrance sign for the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.
Northeast Neighborhood House, 1925.
East 38th St near Portland Ave, Minneapolis, 1968.
The East Side Pumping Station was built on Hennepin Island in c.1885.
Gubernatorial campaign button for Adolph O. Eberhart, c.1909.
Adolph O. Eberhart gubernatorial campaign button, 1912.
Edward Clark Potter, c.1899.
Edward F. Waite and his wife, Alice Maud Waite, c.1935.
Edward F. Waite (first row, center right) posed with students at Waite Park School, c.1955. Photograph by Newburg Studio.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .