Drs. Charles Horace Mayo and William James Mayo

Drs. Charles Horace Mayo and William James Mayo

Drs. Charles H. Mayo and William J. Mayo in the first operating room at St. Mary's Hospital, Rochester, 1904.

Black and white photograph of the American Legion drum and bugle corps on parade at state competition in Albert Lea, Minnesota, August, 1935.

Drum and bugle corps in Albert Lea

The American Legion drum and bugle corps on parade at state competition in Albert Lea, Minnesota, August, 1935.

Black and white photograph of the drum and bugle corps in pajama uniforms, 1930s.

Drum and bugle corps in pajama uniforms

Drum and bugle corps in pajama uniforms, 1930s.

Black and white photograph of Ella McCaffrey (left) and Jane Raudiff (right) at Albert Lea American Legion Convention, 1935.

Drum corps members at Albert Lea

Ella McCaffrey (left) and Jane Raudiff (right) at Albert Lea American Legion Convention, 1935.

Black and white photograph of Drummond Hall, c.1890.

Drummond Hall

Drummond Hall, which later became the Northeast Neighborhood House, c.1890.

Drumsticks

Drumsticks

Musician John Schaefer of the Eighth Minnesota, Company K used these drumsticks during the Civil War.

Drawing of racks of corn suspended over a warm kitchen stove.

Drying Seed Above the Kitchen Stove

Racks of corn suspended over a warm kitchen stove.

Drawing of a farmer and his wife in bed with ears of corn suspended above them for drying in a warm bedroom.

Drying Seed in a Warm Bedroom

A farmer and his wife in bed with ears of corn suspended above them for drying in a warm bedroom.

Duck hunters returning after hunting on Heron Lake

Duck hunters returning after hunting on Heron Lake

Duck hunters returning after hunting on Heron Lake, c.1887. Heron Lake, in southern Minnesota, attracted many market hunters by the turn of the twentieth century.

Black and white photograph of the Duluth & Iron Range Railroad shops, Two Harbors, 1915.

Duluth & Iron Range Railroad shops, Two Harbors

Predecessor road Duluth and Iron Range at Two Harbors where car maintenance and repair took place, 1915.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia