Looking west across downtown Duluth, with the Incline in profile on the hillside, c.1910.
Creator: Duluth Photo Engraving Company
Carte-de-visite of Loren Webb, Captain, Eleventh Minnesota Infantry Regiment, Company D., c.1861–1865.
Loring Cascade, 1920. Loring donated this artificial waterfall in 1917.
Loring donated this shelter at Loring Park, 1906.
Loring Park with a view of St. Mary's Basilica, Minneapolis. Postcard, c.1917.
Louise Wright Mayo, wife of Dr. William W. Mayo, c.1860. Photographer: Easton's Photograph Gallery.
Lower Dam and Lower Dam Hydro Plant, St. Anthony Falls, designed by William de la Barre, c.1898.
The Lower Sioux Agency building, 1897. The people standing in the foreground are likely the Knueppels, who converted the building into a dwelling in 1891.
The Lower Sioux Agency warehouse, 2012. Photographed by Wikimedia Commons user McGhiever on August 31, 2012.
Hubbard in 1857, the year he came to Red Wing.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .