Sectional diagram of the Split Rock tower. Created no earlier than 1907 and no later than 1969.
113 Fourth Street West, Carver, Minnesota
Alexis J. Fournier painting "St. Anthony Falls and Suspension Bridge", c.1885.
St. Anthony Falls following 1869 crisis
Reconstructing St. Anthony Falls, 1869 (1). Oil painting, 1869. Painter: Peter Gui Clausen.
Reconstructing St. Anthony Falls, 1869 (2). Oil painting, 1869. Painter: Peter Gui Clausen.
Side view of St. Bernard's Church in Cologne taken in the spring of 1999. The church's school can be seen on the right side of the image. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.
A Rox player slides home in an exciting play captured by St. Cloud Times photographer Myron Hall, c.1949. From the Myron Hall Collection, Stearns History Museum and Research Center, St. Cloud.
Boy Scouts and Rox management hold up their 1950 championship banner, c.1951. From the Myron Hall Collection, Stearns History Museum and Research Center, St. Cloud.
Rox manager Charlie Fox smacks Ramon "Rosey" Rosenkranz after a win in 1950. From the Stearns History Museum, St. Cloud.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .