Rabbi Stacy Offner with a congregant of Shir Tikvah Synagogue.
Rabbis Herman M. Cohen and Bernard S. Raskas prepare burned sacred articles for burial at the Temple of Aaron fire site, Ashland and Grotto, St. Paul. Photographed by a St. Paul newspaper photographer in 1952.
Railway Mail Service clerks load mail bags onto a Great Northern Railway Post Office car at the St. Paul Union Depot, 1949. Photographer: St. Paul Dispatch and Pioneer Press.
Portrait of Ramsay Crooks
Razing of Sharei Zedeck Synagogue, 726 Bryant Ave. N, Minneapolis, 1936.
Rebuilding the turbine wheel house on Lincoln Mill in Anoka. Postcard, 1918.
The reception and waiting room, Foshay Tower Corporation, Minneapolis, 1931.
Red pepper canister, J.R. Watkins, Winona, Minnesota, 1913-1920.
This late 1860s photograph shows barges along Red Wing's Mississippi River waterfront awaiting wheat for shipment to customers downriver.
This view of Red Wing and the Mississippi was taken the year of its sesquicentennial, in 2007.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .