Outdoor shot of a visiting Mr. (sitting behind the steering wheel) and Mrs. (standing next to him) Pandolfo, with 1919 Pan Car, in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
Portrait studio bust of Samuel C. Pandolfo, Pan Motor Company, St. Cloud, Minnesota, c.1917.
Samuel Deinard, rabbi of Temple Israel, Minneapolis, c.1905.
Sandy Lake dam in the mid-20th century
Sanford Hall, built in 1910 and named for Maria Sanford, was the first women's dormitory at the University of Minnesota, c. 1915.
Photograph of a group of Santee Dakota taken at Prairie Island c.1915.
Abandoned log savusauna similar to the one in Cokato, Pelican Lake, 1964.
Sauna stove, 1974. Photographer: Matti E. Kaups.
Sawmill on the Red Lake Reservation, c.1945.
Black-and-white photograph of the Temple of Aaron's religious school in 1918.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .