Black and white photograph of the Harrington House, c.1875.

Harrington House

The Harrington House, c.1875.

Black and white photograph of Harrington-Merrill house with Harry Merrill standing in the foreground, 1890.

Harry L. Merrill residence, Hutchinson

Harrington-Merrill house with Harry Merrill standing in the foreground, 1890.

Color illustration of a field of wire grass during harvest time c.1901.

Harvest Scene in Color

Illustration of a field of wire grass during harvest time c.1901. Originally reproduced in Herbert Myrick's Creating New Industries (Chicago: Orange Judd, 1901).

Black and white photograph of Hawkeye Mills, Hay Creek.

Hawkeye Mills, Hay Creek

Hay Creek, south of Red Wing, attracted German-speaking settlers including the founders of Hawkeye Mills. By 1870, eighty percent of Hay Creek township residents were German, the second highest concentration in Minnesota at the time.

Black and white photograph of Hazel Belvo, George Morrison, and their son, Briand Morrison, c.1978.

Hazel Belvo, George Morrison, and their son, Briand Morrison

Hazel Belvo, George Morrison, and their son, Briand Morrison, c.1978. Photograph by Victor Bloomfield.

Black and white photograph of the Hazelwood Mission of Stephen R. Riggs in Yellow Medicine County, c.1860.

Hazelwood Mission of Stephen R. Riggs in Yellow Medicine County

The Hazelwood Mission of Stephen R. Riggs in Yellow Medicine County, c.1860.

Color image of the front façade of the Head House of the Duluth Armory, 2010.

Head House, Duluth Armory

Front façade of the Head House of the Duluth Armory, 2013. Photograph by Wikimedia Commons user Chris857.

Headline written by Francis Shoemaker

Headline from the Organized Farmer, July 11, 1930

photograph of an 1870s hardware store in Carver, Minnesota

Hebeisen Hardware

Hebeisen Hardware 109 Third Street East, Carver, Minnesota. Built c.1870.

Black and white photograph of a service at the Jewish Home for the Aged in St. Paul, c.1925.

Hebrew service at Jewish Home for the Aged, St. Paul

A service at the Jewish Home for the Aged in St. Paul, c.1925. Photograph by Norton & Peel.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia