Frank Dear's residence being moved
Illustration of the residence of George O.Robertson in Nininger, Dakota County, made c.1874. Taken from An Illustrated Historical Atlas of the State of Minnesota by A.T. Andreas (page 95).
Residence of Lorenzo Allis, Esq., St. Paul, Minnesota from An Illustrated Historical Atlas of the State of Minnesota,1874.
Postcard with image of Thomas Lowry’s home, c.1905.
This reunion photo was taken on June 26, 1888 in Winona. Those veterans in the photo are identified with hand-written notes beneath the photo.
The Reverend Bernt J. Muus, c.1875. Photographer: Mrs. John H. Oleson.
Photograph of Reverend Bernt J. Muus c.1880. Muus was a leading nineteenth century Norwegian-American Lutheran clergyman whose legal and personal clashes with his wife, Oline Pind Muus, led the couple to court in the early 1880s.
The Reverend Bernt J. Muus and family outside of Holden Parsonage in Kenyon, c.1875.
Reverend Chauncey Hobart of Red Wing. Chaplain of the Third Regiment of Minnesota Volunteers. Chaplain of the House in the first Territorial Legislature and of the State Legislature in 1877.
Reverend John Harrison Macomber (standing at center) with Reverend James Franklin Chaffee, Chauncey and Harriet Hobart and Reverend John Hooper at Minnehaha Falls
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .