Employee Dick Liecting pushing a grocery cart for two shoppers at the Red Owl Store, Southdale Mall, Edina.

Employee Dick Liecting pushing a grocery cart for two shoppers at the Red Owl Store, Southdale Mall, Edina

Employee Dick Liecting pushing a grocery cart for two shoppers at the Red Owl Store, Southdale Mall, Edina, 1959.

Black and white photograph of employees at the Northern Pacific Como Shops, St. Paul, 1913. Photograph by Axel E. Carlson.

Employees at Northern Pacific Como Shops

Employees at Northern Pacific Como Shops, St. Paul, 1913. Photograph by Axel E. Carlson.

Black and white photograph of women handling lath machines in Northern Pacific Railway's Como Shops, ca. 1920.

Employees at work in Como Shops

Women handling lath machines in Northern Pacific Railway's Como Shops, ca. 1920.

Employees of the Northwestern Knitting Company, makers of Munsingwear, grouped in front of the Mammoth Modern Model Munsingwear Mills, Lyndale and Western Avenues, Minneapolis

Employees of the Northwestern Knitting Company, makers of Munsingwear, grouped in front of the Mammoth Modern Model Munsingwear Mills, Lyndale and Western Avenues, Minneapolis, 1912.

Black and white photograph of the Endicott Building, ca. 1900.

Endicott Building, 143 East Fourth, St. Paul

The Endicott Building, ca. 1900. The first location of Economics Laboratory (later Ecolab) was in the basement of the Endicott Building on Fourth Street in downtown St. Paul.

Endion Depot, Duluth.

Endion Depot, Duluth

Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Depot, Endion, 1974. Designed in 1899 by I. Vernon Hill. Photograph by Charles W. Nelson.

Black and white engraved portrait of Henry M. Rice, c.1860.

Engraved portrait of Henry M. Rice

Engraved portrait of Henry M. Rice, c.1860.

Engraving of the Como Shops published in Northwest magazine (April 1886, page 12).

Engraving of the Como Shops

Engraving of the Como Shops published in Northwest magazine (April 1886, page 12).

Black and white engraving made in 1863 of the exterior of St. Joseph’s Academy.

Engraving of the exterior of St. Joseph’s Academy

Engraving made in 1863 of the exterior of St. Joseph’s Academy. Image reproduced by Claussen's Studio of St. Paul and used courtesy of the archives of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, St. Paul Province.

Black and white photograph of enlisted men of the Sixteenth Battalion, Minnesota Home Guard, c.1918.

Enlisted men of the Sixteenth Battalion, Minnesota Home Guard

Enlisted men of the Sixteenth Battalion, Minnesota Home Guard, c.1918.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia