Photograph of the northwest end of Northwest Angle Inlet, Lake of the Woods. Photographed by William E. Lass on May 23, 1972.
Photograph of an office of the Northwestern Express Company, the reorganized Minnesota Stage Company, in Deadwood, South Dakota, c.1880.
The Northwestern Guaranty Loan (later Metropolitan) Building, c.1892; it was the Twin Cities' tallest nineteenth-century skyscraper.
Photograph of Norwood public school in 1903. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.
Shaft number eight, Soudan Mine, c.1900
Nurse with patient in Fergus Falls State Hospital c.1900.
CCHS President O.D. Sell in Mayer with a donated banner from the German Reading Society, 1942.
Architect's c.1887 drawing of Goodsell Observatory, including a small floor plan. From American Architect and Building News, no. 601 (July 2, 1887).
Swisshelm's office and home in St. Cloud, also approximately 1860.
Office of Faribault Woolen Mills, founder Carl H. Klemer standing to right of bicycle, 1897.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .