Nurse with patient in Fergus Falls State Hospital c.1900.
CCHS President O.D. Sell in Mayer with a donated banner from the German Reading Society, 1942.
Architect's c.1887 drawing of Goodsell Observatory, including a small floor plan. From American Architect and Building News, no. 601 (July 2, 1887).
Swisshelm's office and home in St. Cloud, also approximately 1860.
Office of Faribault Woolen Mills, founder Carl H. Klemer standing to right of bicycle, 1897.
Watercolor on paper of the office of the St. Paul Pioneer and Democrat newspaper as the building appeared in 1858.
Officers of the First Minnesota Volunteers standing in front of the commandant's house at Fort Snelling, May, 1861.
Captain Mark Downie (seated) and officers of Compnay B, First Minnesota Volunteers at Camp Stone near Edwards Ferry, Virginia, March 16, 1862. Photograph by Matthew B. Brady.
Ogden Gunderson reading The Farmer, c.1922.
Loom-woven beadwork belt, reportedly owned by Hole-in-the-Day.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .