A resource for reliable information about significant people, places, events, and things in Minnesota history.
This shows the original hotel building, which also sometimes served as a private residence to the hotel and resort owners.
Rights held by the CCHS.
The main administration building, 2008. Photograph by Daniel J. Hoisington.
Main Building, Fergus Falls State Hospital, c.1928.
Main Concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul, 1948.
The main entrance of the Minnesota Building, 2009. Above the entrance are the Minnesota and eagle medallions. Photograph by Thomas R. Zahn.
Main floor decorated for Christmas, c.1935.
West-facing view of the main seating area of the Cathedral of St. Paul. Photographed by Paul Nelson on July 10, 2014.
Main Street at the Milford Mine location, showing the lake that flooded the mine, 1924.
Main Street of the Milford Mining Company in Crosby, 1924.
Zumbrota's Main Street, c.1925. The community was founded in 1856 during Minnesota territorial period by a New England emigration society.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .