The ore docks at Duluth, 1903. These docks were originally begun by the Merritts, but the family was barely able to utilize them before losing their mining interests to John D. Rockefeller.
Oren C. Gregg, superintendent of the Farmers' Institute, and Lyon County auditor for ten years, c.1905. Photograph by James A. Brush.
Orlando Crosby Merriman, Sr. Mayor of St. Anthony and Captain of Company B, Sixth Minnesota Regiment, c.1863. Photograph by Beal's Gallery.
The Chubb House, 1995.
Dr. Orville P Chubb, c.1870.
Orville Paterson Chubb, c.1885.
Overcrowded sleeping areas for patients, Fergus Falls State Hospital, 1948.
Packaging Watkins Coconut Oil Shampoo, Winona, 1940.
Page from promotional booklet, A Mother's Manual, 1928, from Ralston Purina.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .