The second city hall building in Waconia. Refurbished into senior apartments in the late 1990s and early 2000s. This building was nominated to the National Register for Historic Places.
Photograph of Waconia public school (District #44) with students and teachers, c.1892. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.
Postcard with an image of Waconia public school in 1900. Created by the St. Paul Souvenir Company in St. Paul. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.
Shows Main Street in the early 1900s.
Shows Main Street of Waconia in 1868.
Wabasha's village c. 1845 on lands which were ceded to the United States by the Treaty of Mendota.
T.B. Walker standing on the grand staircase of the Walker Art Gallery, Minneapolis, c.1925.
Triangular wooden walking stick capped with a sterling silver floral engraved headpiece used by William de la Barre.
Photograph of Wanda Gág in 1928.
Photograph of Wanda Gág with a poster she submitted in a contest, 1914.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .